A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you browse certain websites. Among other things, cookies allow to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer. Depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can be used to recognise the user as well. Indeed, the browser memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Additionally, cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (also acknowledged as session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, they allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Until you have given your consent to us -by activating cookies in your browser- our organisation will not link the memorised data in the cookies with the personal data you provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What kind of cookies does this website employ?
· Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
· Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
· Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
· Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
· Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
· Third-party cookies: The website of our organization can use third-party services that will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.